Champions of Charity
Champions of Charity recognizes volunteerism excellence in the form of four “Champions of Charity” awards presented yearly at the FM Raise Your Spirits Gala Event. The finalists are nominated by non-profits throughout the greater FM community through online submission provided by Forum Communications. Award recipients are then selected by the FM Raise Your Spirits volunteer committee.
Finalists are represented in one of four categories of volunteerism:
- Brighter Futures Spirit Award – Nurturing good in our youth
- Individuals of all ages or groups working to impact the next generation
- Beyond Business Spirit Award – Going beyond 9 to 5 to make a difference
- Businesses who devote substantial time and resources to giving back to our communities
- Brilliance in Service Spirit Award – Going beyond the call of duty to serve the community
- Individuals who use their professional skills to benefit others
- Benefiting Families and Lending A Hand Spirit Award – Raising help and hope for families in medical crisis
- Volunteers that have passionate leadership partnered with Lend A Hand to rally community support for those impacted by a serious medical crisis.
Who we are
FM Raise Your Spirits is a 501c3 non profit organization established in 2017, that provides 100% profits generated through its annual events to the cause(s) for that year.
Our purpose and core principle is to raise awareness and revenue for non-profit organizations chosen by the public each year while also recognizing volunteerism excellence in the form of four "Champions of Charity" awards at our FM Raise Your Spirits Gala.